Kindergarten is a preparatory year of schooling. Our programs ensure that they provide experiences to support kindergartners’ enthusiasm and engagement in learning and prepare them for the transition to the school with positive learning attitudes and effective learning behaviors.
- Provide opportunities to acquire new words and use them to communicate
- Engage children in conversations to encourage them to refine their language skills
- Encourage children to paint and draw what they saw on a site visit
- Take nature walks and collect rocks, leaves, shells etc.
- Direct children’s energy towards purpose, goal and task
- Model hygiene skills
- Stand up for rights