Preschoolers learn about the world around them and refine old skills rapidly. Our educators are highly intentional in use of time and focus on key skills and abilities through play based experiences.
- Engage children in various activities to support an increase in child’s endurance, strength and balance
- Stimulating experiences to develop fine motor, gross motor, cognitive, linguistic skills
- Ensure the materials in the classroom reflects the needs, interests and capabilities of each child
- Ample time and opportunities to investigate what sparks their curiosity.
- Teach them to listen, control their behavior and get along with others.
- Provide opportunities to acquire new words and use them to communicate
- Engage children in conversations to encourage them to refine their language skills